Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT please read before booking with Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts Ltd.
- All bookings made through Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts means your full acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- The minimum age for participants is 18 years old. Due to heritage restrictions we ask that participants are reasonably fit. Some of the locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled attendees. Please contact us via our contact page to discuss further.
- Due to restrictions at our locations and for insurance purposes, pregnant woman are not allowed on any of our events.
- IMPORTANT: if anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave the premises immediately. The only exception to the no alcohol rule is when an event includes a meal as part of the evening when a drink may be purchased to consume alongside the meal. The intoxication rule still applies for the remainder of the event.
- We do not allow smoking indoors. Please also ensure that no candles or other potential fire hazards are used during your stay.
- There are no sleeping facilities at our locations unless stated on a particular event when you may be required to bring a camp bed and/or all necessary bedding to make your stay more comfortable
- Seeking Spirit Ghost Hunts will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity.
- Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen, and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from your participation in the activity.
- All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your part are your own responsibility. Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft. You leave any belongings entirely at your own risk.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts due to weather conditions or situations out of our control etc. When this occurs, Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts will make every effort to ensure you receive the event that you booked on an alternative date, if no dates are suitable then we will issue a voucher for the face value of the ticket to be used within one year. Any expenses including travel incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
11a. All event itineraries are subject to change whether due to Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts or third party decisions. Where possible all events will run as advertised unless there are circumstances beyond our control.
- You agree that any and all services from Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events.
12a. Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts.
12b. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual.
12c. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
12d. All our events are structured and tailored for the General Public. There will be a mixture of both novice and experienced investigators at events and the time management such that all the general public are accommodated. We aim to encourage all guests to communicate and help each other, enhancing the experiences of all present.
- Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable or adverse weather conditions. In this case Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts reserve the right to relocate the event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time.
- We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. Tiredness kills!
- Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
- Rarely situations may arise which, in the opinion of Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts make it necessary to change itineraries or make substitutions or omissions, involving the event, structure, timings or other details whether before or during the event, without previous notice to the guest. If this should occur, Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts does not assume responsibility or liability for any losses, inconveniences, or expenses incurred by guests as a result. In the event of changes in the itinerary, no refunds will be made.
In the event of the cancellation of an event by Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts. Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) and advise them of the cancellation first hand. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check/confirm whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Any changes made by the automated booking system need to be verified by the customer, if not notified by Head Office or the Franchisee directly.
- REFUND POLICY
If cancelled by us – a refund will be given in full. (It is your responsibility to contact us and check the event status as we cannot be guaranteed to inform you if full contact details are not provided when booking, or the details are not for the guest attending).
Refunds, transfers and cancellations cannot be given for vouchers, including Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts, and other online vouchers. Please make sure you can attend the event before booking!
Any cancellations within seven days of a booking – refund requests will have a 10%* booking fee deducted.
After 7 days, deposits are non-refundable.
If cancelled more than 28 days prior to the event, refund requests will be paid less a 50%*cancellation charge, however NO refunds will be given if cancelled less than 28 days prior to the event.
* Percentages apply to the full ticket price.
Please note: The deposit can be used for a different guest(s) or event if we are notified eight (8) weeks before the event date.
If you cannot attend an event then please contact us as soon as possible, even if it is less than four weeks so that our staff know you will not be attending, thank you.
- TRANSFER POLICY
You may transfer your event to a different date only if you notify us at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
Transfer requests are allowed only once, must be within a year of the original booking made and are subject to a 10% transfer fee.
If the transfer request is made within the 4th week prior to the event date, there will be an extra charge of £20 as transfer fee per person.
- Any guest wishing to leave an event early for whatever reason, must notify the organiser prior to leaving and ensure that their names have been crossed off the list of attendees to comply fully will the health and safety law requirements in place at the event. In case of evacuation for any reason, a full up to date list of all guests and staff must be available to any emergency services in attendance.
- Management reserve the right to allow or refuse any bookings.
- These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
23. We may ( Seeking Spirits Ghost Hunts), at any time and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions of Use, with or without notice to the user. Your continued use of our service and this site following any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of these modified terms.