99 John Street
99 John Street, was previously a metal file/tool works, children's centre and a religious meeting place. The building has undergone extensive renovations in the past 18 months, which has resulted in an increase of paranormal activity, which has resulted in employees refusing to enter some areas alone and some staff have left the building vowing never to return.
Paranormal activity, some caught on CCTV:
- Alarms on external doors activated, nobody seen on CCTV
- Whistles - heard throughout the building.
- Footsteps - heard down a metal staircase at 5am .
- Thick black shadows moving across a corridor on the 1st floor.
- Old fashioned music heard on the 1st floor.
- Children's laughter - 1st floor.
- Sounds of dragging chains and heavy machinery on the ground floor.